Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Member

Not only did we gain two other previous members from previous FLL years, but we also have been gifted with a new member named Matt. He is a smart,
gentle, wonderful person who we could definitely use on our team. We can't wait to work with him and create new bonds and friendships throughout the season with everyone!

Here is a little about him:

I have 2 dogs, 2 parents, 3 aunts, 2 uncles, 1 grandma, and 4 cousins, and, except for my dogs and my parents, they all live out of country, Mostly in South Africa. 

I joined FTC because I wanted to learn the heart of programming, and, having done FLL for 4 years, I also got a bit tired of the project. The thing that interested me about this team is that the kids on the team were closer to my age. Unlike some other FTC teams of just highschoolers, either way I could have a lot of fun. 

I look forward to learning how to program android and learning to control robots. My main job on the team is coordinating things like spirit wear, outreach events, scheduling meetings with mentors and mentees, and other important tasks like that.

You can read Matt's full bio here.

________________________________________________________